Generally, the individuals can make pudding pie with milk, cheese, chocolate, coconut, butter, and many things. Chocolate flavored pudding pie is a very popular and demandable recipe of many people because no one hate chocolate flavor. When the preparers are adding tofu with this chocolate pudding pie, it will be more special to taste an excellent pudding pie. The tofu chocolate pudding pie is a perfect choice for everyone to taste at any time. Here is a simple recipe of preparing this pudding pie in the chocolate flavor and with tasty tofu. You can quickly prepare this dessert within 10 minutes.
- Almonds – 1 cup
- Pecans – 1 cup
- Pitted dates – 1 cup
- Salt – ½ tsp
12.3 ounce packaged silken tofu – 1
- Cocoa powder – ½ cup
- Maple syrup – ¼ cup + 1 tbsp
- Apple sauce – ¼ cup
Non diary milk (coconut milk or almond milk) – ¼ cup
- Coffee grinds (optional) – ¼ tsp
- In the preparation of this chocolate pudding pie with the tofu, you must take all dry ingredients first. Take one food processor or pan, and place dry ingredients such as dates, pecans, almond, and ¼ tsp of salt in it. Process all these ingredients well until coarse. If a dough will not form, in the next level you should add 2 tbsp of water to make it like a thick paste. Process it gently until a dough forms with the slight sticky nature.
- In the next step, take a spring form pan or pie pan, then press the formed dough evenly along the sides and the bottom. The preparers need to make sure that the crust is enough thick on the bottom side. This process is very important to get the even form of pie for baking.
- The preparers need to add other ingredients in this step. Take a high speed food processor or blender, and place apple sauce, tofu, cocoa powder, milk, salt, coffee grinds, and maple syrup with the pie. You should blend all the ingredients well until it get completely smooth.
- You have to pour this filling into the crust and need to spread evenly. It will give a perfect structure to your chocolate pudding pie. Refrigerating is a main process of getting silky and smooth pudding pie. So, the preparers need to refrigerate it for at least 12 hours or overnight.
- Now, the chocolate flavored pudding pie with the tofu is ready to taste. You can serve it with the dark chocolate pieces and coconut whipped cream if you desired.
The preparers no need to spend a lot of time to make this pudding pie ready because it will take only 10 minutes to prepare. The refrigeration time will only be 12 hours to make it very soft and smooth.
This silky and smooth tofu chocolate pudding pie will surely impress all of your family members and friends. No one can guess your secret ingredients and enjoy tasting it.