Wild blueberries are the right way to give powerful and nourishing value to your diet. It has the sufficient health values to keep you young and energetic for a long period of time. The antioxidant power in the blueberries will cure chronic illness in an effective manner. With the use of blueberries, you can prepare a spicy and delicious recipe within in the comfort of your home. There is no need to purchase any blueberry food items in the stores as it will be high expensive and it is not good for your health. In that case, you can make an appetizing recipe with blueberry and tortillas. You can serve this healthy recipe to your kids so that they will eagerly consume it.
- 1 tablespoon of canola oil
- 2 large apples, thinly sliced and cored
- 4 tiny small flour tortillas
- 1 red chilli pepper, small chopped and seeded
- 1 ¼ cups of wild blueberries
- 4 teaspoons of brown sugar salt, packed
- 2 ounces of goat cheese mint, fresh
- First, you need to on the stove and place a large size non-stick pan on it. You have to keep the stove in medium flame. Once the pan gets heated, you need to add ½ tablespoons of canola oil to the pan.
- After that, you want to add 4 small sizes of flour tortillas to the pan. You want to fry it until it turns brown colour on the both side. With the use of ladle, you can turn the both side in an easy manner.
- If the four pieces of tortillas are fried well, you have to set aside it. Next, you want to place a large non-stick pan on the stove and add the remaining ½ tablespoons of canola oil to the pan. You have to manage the heat in medium flame.
- Now, you can add 2 apples that are delicately sliced and cored well. It will enrich the taste of this dish in high range. Then, add one small red chilli pepper that is seeded and chopped finely. You need to cook this mixture for nearly 4 minutes until it turns to soften.
- In this soft consistency, you can add 4 teaspoons of brown sugar to the pan. You can add salt to taste and stir with the use of ladle to combine the mixture well. Then, add 1 ¼ cups of wild blueberries into the pan and stir it continuously until it cooks well.
- The blueberries have sweet and tangy taste so that it will enrich the taste of this dish to a great extent. You can divide the mix among the cooked tortillas and top it with 2 ounces of goat cheese and serve it.
- Finally, you can garnish this appetizing dish with fresh mint so that you can enjoy the rich taste of this dish in your home.
You can serve this delicious and sweet dish to your kid and they will really enjoy it. It provides good nutritional and beneficial aspects to your health in high range.