God has gifted a variety of fruits and vegetables for the human being to lead their life health and effectiveness. There is a wide range of vegetables and fruits available throughout the world. Among all of them, tomato is one of the vegetables which are used universally by the people. It gives a lot of health benefits to the people and so they are using the tomatoes in their daily food. However, it also has wonderful taste with a wide range of medicinal properties. This is the reason that most of the people love to eat the tomatoes. Moreover, you can prepare different types of dishes and recipes by using the tomatoes. In that way, the tomato sauce is one of the famous dishes which act as the ingredient in many foods. Even though the tomato sauce is served as the side dish, it is very tasteful and so most of the people like to make them in their own. This article gives you tips for preparing the tomato sauce in the tastiest manner.
To prepare the tomato sauce in your own kitchen, you may need some ingredients and they are very effective in giving the taste to your tomato sauce.
- 15 ripe tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped carrots
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- ½ teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup of chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup of Burgundy wine
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- Preheat the stove and take a pot of water to boil it and put the ripe tomatoes into the water.
- After 10 minutes, you can take out the tomatoes and peel of the skin by using the slotted spoon and place it in the ice bath.
- Then, take 10 potatoes in the food processor and blend it until it is getting the thickness like the paste.
- Chop other 5 tomatoes and set aside for further use.
- On the other hand, take the large pot and put it in the oven on the medium heat.
- Then, heat the olive oil on the pan and add some onions and cook.
- After that, add the chopped garlic, carrot, bell green pepper with the onion and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Then, pour the paste of the blended tomato into the pan and stir it with the chopped tomato.
- Add some basil, wine and Italian seasoning with the tomato and let it to boil.
- While boiling, you need to add the bay leaf and the celery stalks with the tomatoes.
- It is better to boil the tomato mixture for two hours at the simmer range of the stove.
- After two hours, you can take off from the stove and let it cool.
- Now, the tomato sauce is ready to eat and you can take it with some other dishes.
- Add some garnishes and bay leaves to serve.