Maintaining your fitness of the body in the healthiest manner is necessary for every person who wants to live a prosperous life. For this purpose, there are different ways available and so you can try them to live healthily. In such a way, vegetable soups are one of the best dishes which provide a lot of health benefits to the people. You can prepare a variety of soups to absorb the nutrients. In that manner, the white bean and tomato soup is a kind of the vegetable soup that gives wonderful nutrients to the human body. The preparation of the white bean and tomato soup is very easy and so anyone can prepare this dish in the best manner. Furthermore, it takes less amount of time to prepare, so that most of the people preferred to make this dish. In this article, you will see how to prepare this wonderful and healthiest white bean and tomato soup in the most effective manner.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 chopped rib celery
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped carrots
- 1 teaspoon of tomato paste
- 3 cups of low sodium chicken broth
- 5 ounces of white beans like cannellini which are drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup of pesto
- 1 ½ cups of garlic croutons
- Salt and pepper as you need
- 10 cups of water
- 2 quarts of vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
These are the ingredients which are needed to prepare the white bean and tomato soup recipe in the wonderful and tastiest manner. Additionally, you can add some more spices to make the recipe tastier and delicious.
Directions to prepare the dish
- Take a large pot and heat it on medium high level and pour some olive oil into it.
- Add the onions, rib celery and carrots in the pot and stir it frequently for five minutes. It is important to cook it until all the vegetables are softened.
- Next, add the tomato paste and the white beans with the vegetables and cook it for 2 minutes. Add some water into the vegetables.
- After that, you have to pour the broth with the salt and pepper for the taste.
- Increase the flame to the high level and bring those ingredients to boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove the soup from the oven and let it to be cool for some time.
- Blend it to make the puree soup for crushing the thin vegetables.
- Again, return the soup to the pot and heat it with the high level. Put some salt and pepper to add more taste.
- If the soup is too thick, then you can thin with broth and it is better to make the toppings with the pesto and the garlic croutons and lime juice.
- Now, the white bean and tomato soup is ready and you can serve it with using bowls.
Furthermore, it is also better to add some more species in the dishes to add more taste to the soup.