Fusilli pasta salad is a colorful and warming recipe to enjoy during warm month. This will be a delicious recipe to serve on the table. There are several recipes that can be prepared using fusilli pasta. Let us see how to prepare fusilli pasta salad at home. First we will see the ingredients that are required to make this recipe.
- One pound of whole wheat fusilli pasta
- One pound of baby spinach
- Four ounces of fresh mozzarella balls
- One cup of cherry tomatoes
- One cup of cooked chick peas
- Virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Grounded pepper
Procedure to make the salad
After you make ready all these ingredients you can start the procedure to make the salad.
- First cook one pound of whole wheat fusilli pasta. Few minutes after the pasta gets cooked, drain it and rinse it in cold water. Then cook a cup of peas to add later in the recipe.
- Place these cooked fusilli pastas in a large bowl.
- Add one pound of baby spinach in the bowl. You should make sure that you have washed the spinach well.
- Next add four ounces of fresh mozzarella balls that are drained, one cup of cherry tomatoes and one cup of cooked peas in the same bowl.
- Then add three tablespoons of virgin olive oil to this mixture.
- Next you have to include the extract and zest of a lemon in the same bowl. Do not forget to add two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar in the mixture.
- Stir the mixture to let the juices and oil mix well with the pasta, chickpeas tomatoes and baby spinach.
- Finally add enough amount of salt and grounded black pepper for taste. Taste the pasta salad and add some more salt if the recipe needs.
The combination of chick peas, fusilli pasta, mozzarella and vegetables can offer lot of carbohydrates, proteins and other nutrients. You can serve this recipe either at room temperature or chilled as you wish. This will be a delicious as well as healthy recipe. Whole wheat pasta is rich in fiber. This manages to satisfy the hunger of people and enable their body to store more energy. People who are in a strict weight control diet can include this recipe in their food diet plan. They can try out different kinds of fusilli pasta recipes for every day to stay healthy without getting bored of the same ingredient. If you like to eat healthy as well as prevent your organism from getting strained with heavy food, you can choose pasta. You can simply make a recipe by sprinkling some vegetables and tomato juice on it. This will let your body to absorb the nutrients easily. This fusilli pasta salad will be the best option for people who like to drop weight. Pasta contains vitamin B, iron, magnesium and other minerals. This means people can maintain their diet without disturbing their appetite.