To improve the taste of recipes it is important to add some extra sauces, which can enrich the deliciousness. There are many kinds of sauces people can use while cooking their foods and certain sauces can be made in their home itself. Only with few ingredients and oils the users can make the delicious sauces like Vinaigrette. It basically consists of 3 parts of olive oil and 1 part of vinegar. The users can add the salt and pepper for improving its taste and it used while cooking the vegetables, grains and for common purpose. The mustard also used as emulsifier to prepare this sauce. The users can easily prepare it in their home using two main types and few other types which are explained below.
Ingredients to prepare sauce:
Before preparing this ingredient, the user needs some of the basic groceries as per its preparation types. They are listed below and the users are advised to add them in proper level.
- Salt & Pepper
- One small lemon & lemon juice
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Sugar or honey
Steps to prepare basic & balsamic vinaigrette:
- To create basic vinaigrette add mustard in a bowl and add the garlic element to it.
Then add the olive oil with the mixture and continue the whisk. The mustard level should be very low otherwise it may produce a spicy taste.
- Onion, minced garlic can be used to add taste to this vinaigrette. It should be mixed well then the users can use this sauce for having
salads. It is advised to use the garlic in less quantity because it will reduce the aroma of the vinaigrette. However, the users can add more onions for getting the tasty vinaigrette.
- To create the balsamic vinaigrette, initially add the balsamic vinegar to the bowl. Do not pour more quantity of vinegar because it may increase the sour taste. Mix the sugar and salt until it dissolves in the vinegar.
- Add the olive oil with this mixture and whisk it completely.
Toss the salad with this vinaigrette so it will not get wet. While adding the olive oil, the users can use the teaspoon to limit its level. 2-3 teaspoon of olive oil is ideal to this sauce.
- The balsamic vinaigrette can be kept in the fridge and can be used with various recipes.
- The users who like to have the vinaigrette in sweet taste can add mix the strawberry with it. Adding the walnuts and the sliced apples can also increase the taste of the vinaigrette.
- The users who like to have the sweet orange marmalade can add the orange candies with the vinegar and can prepare the vinaigrette.
- The Salty Miso vinaigrette will be suitable for the noodles and the users can make it using the miso sauce.
So, the users who like to increase the taste of the recipes can try this sauce and it causes health benefits too.