Eating nutritional food items is very essential to keep your body to be healthy as well as to be fit. In such a manner, the salads are the best recipe which has been providing a lot of health benefits to the people in the best way. Furthermore, the salad is one of the nutritional foods, because it is stuffed with different kinds of fruits and vegetables. So, it is very affordable dish for the people who are looking for decreasing their weight in the healthiest manner. As well as, there are different types of salads can be prepared and they are highly used vegetables and fruits. All of these kinds of vegetable and fruit salads are very effective for getting the health benefits. In that way, the grilled vegetable salads are the wonderful dishes which give more and more health benefits in the wonderful way. In this article, you can see the tips for preparing the grilled Asian vegetables in the tastiest manner.
Ingredients needed for making the recipe
- 1 green pepper
- 2 large tomatoes
- 4 large eggplants
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch of chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of red pepper
- ¼ cup of basil leaves
- ½ cup of chopped mixed herbs like cilantro and mint
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
These are the ingredients that are very essential to prepare this salad. It is also better to use some more vegetables like beans, carrots and some other to add more taste and healthiness. Additionally, you can also add some more species, if you want to make it delicious. However, it is one of the wonderful diet recipes for the people who are following the diet in the healthiest manner. Let’s see how to prepare the grilled Asian vegetable salad in the delicious manner.
Preparation of the grilled vegetable salad
- First and foremost, you need to heat the grill in the highest level nearly for 500 degree Celsius to get the required consistence of making the salad.
- Then, you need to bring the eggplants and the other vegetables like the tomato and green pepper on the grill separately.
- It is important to grill them on each side of the vegetables.
- After they are cooked, you need to take off from the grill and let it be cool.
- Then, you have to peel off the egg plants and chop it down.
- In the same way, you need to chop the tomatoes and the green pepper.
- Take a large bowl and bring these chopped veggies and add the basil leaves and the herbs.
- After that, you need to add the chopped green onion into the mixture.
- Then, add the olive oil and season with the salt and pepper for the taste.
- Mix all these ingredients together until they are fully mixed.
- Now, the grilled Asian vegetable salad is ready to serve and you can serve it with the lime juice and some other additional spices for adding more taste.